Dr. Daniel J. Leeman has embarked on a breakthrough solution for patients who suffer from temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ), ear pain, migraines and tension headaches.
Studies have proven that BOTOX, a product most commonly used cosmetically to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, will effectively relieve the symptoms of TMJ and other facial pain. When strategically injected in areas of the face, head and neck, the BOTOX will block the nerve signal that causes facial muscles to contract. This ultimately prevents tension and soreness.
BOTOX FOR HEADACHES
Patients who can benefit most from BOTOX treatment often experience the following symptoms:
– Painful knots in head and neck
– Grinding teeth under stress
– Clicking, popping or grating of the jaw
BOTOX FOR EAR PAIN
Symptoms associated with the ear include:
– Hypersensitivity to sound
– Ringing or other noise in the ears
– Hearing loss/hearing changes