There’s no doubt that by now you’re all too familiar with the famed Brazilian butt lift. It’s become one of the most sought-after cosmetic procedures in the United States. Big butts are most-definitely in, and that’s no secret. But you may be wondering whether you’re a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift in Austin or not. But one thing’s for sure, the office of Dr. Daniel J Leeman in Austin, TX, is the place to go for your brand spanking new butt.
What Exactly Is a Brazilian Butt Lift in Austin?
A Brazilian butt lift is a cosmetic procedure designed to enhance and shape the buttocks, as well as add volume and desired plumpness. It has gained popularity as more and more people desire luscious curves.
How Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Preformed?
A Brazilian Butt Lift in Austin is performed in a few simple steps. Let’s take a quick peek.
- Fat is marked in targeted areas for transfer
- The buttocks and harvest area are prepped for the procedure
- Tumescent fluid is injected in targeted areas
- Fat is then harvested via Body-Jet water-assisted liposuction
- Fat is prepared for injection
- Injections are strategically made
What Makes Me a Good Candidate?
This is a very good question, and no doubt one that you want answered. There are a good handful of reasons as to why men and women choose to receive a Brazilian butt lift in Austin. Let’s take a look at some of them.
- Boosting self confidence
- Looking better in clothes
- Enhancing your natural features
- Balancing your curves
- Motivating yourself to pursue a healthier lifestyle
- Improve overall outlook on life
This surgical procedure is a safe and effective option for most generally healthy adults. It is important to approach treatment with realistic goals and expectations.
Learn More About a Brazilian Butt Lift in Austin
There are a great many benefits of receiving a Brazilian butt lift in Austin. If you believe you are the right candidate for the treatment, then don’t hesitate to contact the experts at the office of Dr. Daniel J Leeman in Austin, TX to book your initial consultation.