Why Choose Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation?
Gone are the days where the only breast augmentation options were implants. There is now a more natural option available to women who want to augment their breasts. It’s a procedure called fat transfer breast augmentation. As awareness about the procedure grows, so does its popularity. At the office of Dr. Daniel J. Leeman, you can receive fat transfer breast augmentation by a skilled cosmetic surgeon.
There are many reasons why fat transfer breast augmentation is beneficial:
1) When harvesting the fat needed for breast augmentation, there is a benefit to the harvest area. The removal of excess fat from the area contours and shapes it. This means you essentially get two cosmetic enhancements in one!
2) By using your own natural fat, your body is highly unlikely to reject the tissue. The complete lack of foreign materials creates a much lower risk of complications when compared to traditional breast augmentation methods.
3) While typical implants attempt to mimic the look and feel of natural breasts, there is no real substitute for natural tissue. By using your own fat to augment your breasts, you can have more natural feeling and looking breasts than can be achieved with implants.
4) Another benefit of the procedure that resonates with women who experience easy scarring, and hyperpigmentation, is the lowered instance of scarring.
5) Many women have heard of the capsular contracture that can occur in breasts augmented with implants. Capsular contracture is when scar tissue forms around an implant, causing it to become misshapen or even harden. Since there is no implant used in fat transfer augmentation, the risk is nonexistent.
6) A more common issue with breast implants is the rippling effect implants can have. The rippling can be seen by others and can be embarrassing. Obviously, this cannot occur when breasts are augmented with your own body fat.
If you are considering breast augmentation and desire a more natural option, with a benefit of contouring other parts of your body, fat transfer breast augmentation may be the right choice for you. To determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure, call the office of Dr. Daniel J. Leeman in Austin, TX for a consultation. Contact us today to book your appointment!