Discover the latest liposuction treatment for a leaner, trimmer you! At Mueller Surgery Center, in Austin, TX, Dr. Leeman employs body sculpting techniques using Body-Jet Water-assisted Liposuction to wash away fat. In fact, Mueller Surgery Center is a recognized training facility for Body-Jet Water-assisted Liposuction procedures. What makes this Liposuction procedure so innovative? A spray of saline water helps to loosen and prepare excess fat cells for removal. It is both gentle and effective, with less discomfort and smoother results than traditional procedures. Compared to traditional liposuction, this procedure can achieve superior results with less bruising and swelling, and virtually no patient downtime.
If you have stubborn areas of fat that you can’t seem to lose, no matter how much you diet and exercise, Body-Jet Water-assisted Liposuction can help. This revolutionary procedure can help with:
- belly flab
- bra bulges
- love handles
- saddle bags
- inner thighs
- upper arms
- double chins
- male breasts
Advantages to Body-Jet Liposuction:
- No need for heavy sedation or general anesthesia.
- Reduced risk of skin dimpling, skin laxity or irregular skin surfacing that can occur after other types of liposuction. Also improves appearance of cellulite.
- Minimal swelling both during and after the procedure for more precise contouring and increased comfort.
- Very little post-procedure discomfort, with most patients completely pain-free by day four.
- Ability to resume most normal activities only a day after the procedure.
- Fat cells harvested using Aqualipo can be injected at various depths into the tissue of other parts of the body to give a fuller shape.